In an effort to save on expenses and to provide a better service to our volunteers we continue to offer our Adult Education Guide online. As classes are added, they will be posted into the calendar so please check back often.
Advance registration is required for all classes.
- If a class indicates it has a pre-requisite, you must take the pre-requisite class first.
If you register online, at the completion of the process, save or print a copy of your registration request for your records. This copy is not confirmation that you are accepted into the class.
- If you have not received your confirmation packet within 15 days prior to the class date, follow up with council registration at (800) 322-4475 to ensure that you are registered for the class and have the correct course location, time, etc. as these may change. Email confirmations may be screened out by your spam filter. Check your junk or spam mail folder if you have not received confirmation 15 days before the scheduled course date. Our email training confirmation notices come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure this is on your approved email address list.
- Registration must be submitted at least 15 calendar days before the training course in order to receive an information packet in a timely manner. Late registrants may need to request an information packet be sent via email in order to receive course information prior to the training date.
- Please do not send fees with the registration form. Information packets will be sent to you with your course bill.
- Upon receiving the bill, you will have 15 calendar days from the date on the bill to pay for the course. If payment is not received within 15 calendar days, you may be DROPPED from the course. If you do not cancel, you are responsible for paying the course fee.
- If a course is full, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list. Sometimes the waiting list will not clear until a few days before the course date. You may need computer access to receive the information packet via email for timely delivery.
- PLEASE NOTE: If a course does not meet the minimum number of participants, then the course will be cancelled. Only those who are registered for a course will be notified of class cancellation, changes in times or location, or other important information. Please register in advance for all courses.
- Any requests to cancel your attendance in a class or to receive a refund must be received by the council office 15 days prior to the class date. You may email your request to email@example.com. After hours, you may leave a message in the general mailbox at (800) 322-4475. You may also fax a written cancellation note to (916) 638-8452. If you do not cancel 15 days prior to the class date, you may be responsible for course fees.
- Financial assistance is available for some training courses. Financial assistance is limited and is based on need. No financial assistance is available for special training events such as W.O.W. You may obtain financial assistance forms from your service unit manager, volunteer management specialist or at girlscoutshcc.org. Please return the financial assistance request with your training registration form to the Sacramento Program Center.
For more information, please call the council office at 1-800-322-4475 or 916-452-9181. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org