Along with job-specific requirements, all staff members must:
- Show enthusiasm and be willing to participate fully in the camp experience.
- Create a positive, safe, and supportive environment for all girls. Staff will focus on girls and provide patience, support, guidance, and encouragement.
- Have experience working with children and/or skills related to a specific position.
- Respect individual differences in other staff and campers.
- Be able to adjust to a 24 hour-a-day flexible schedule.
- Act as an appropriate role model for children through actions, appearance, language, professional work habits, and general conduct.
- Abide by the camp policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Team Player.
- Meet minimum age requirements and essential job functions.