Girl Scout camp is more than a summer job…
It is a memory to last a lifetime. Girl Scout camp is designed to provide all girls with an enthusiastic, supportive opportunity to have fun, develop group skills, try new program activities, and to feel good about themselves. We serve girls from diverse ethnic & economic backgrounds. We actively seek staff who have the highest respect for all people as individuals, who desire to spend time with children, who are committed to meeting each camper’s needs, and who are willing to put those needs above their own.
As a staff member you will…
- Be a role model and make a difference in the lives of girls.
- Meet people from all over the world.
- Live alongside campers and co-workers in a beautiful mountain setting.
- Create lasting memories and friendships.
- Challenge yourself, grow, and learn new skills.
- Develop leadership skills to last a lifetime.
- Set goals and work as part of a dedicated team to solve problems.
- Gain sought-after experience and develop practical work skills.
A variety of positions are available, click here to read more about available positions.