Invest in girls’ futures through Girl Scouts – the premier leadership development organization for girls.
As a Girl Scout supporter, you know that Girl Scouts does extraordinary things – it opens doors to new opportunities, teaches essential life skills and creates lasting friendships. We want every girl who wants to be a Girl Scout to have the opportunity. That’s what Family Partnership donations do. Your gift makes a difference to all girls, including your own daughter.
Family Partnership contributions are unrestricted gifts and are used to support a variety of Girl Scout financial needs including:
- Financial Assistance: membership dues, camp and program fees, and uniforms and books, for girls who otherwise couldn’t afford to participate.
- Volunteer Support: quality training and workshops for volunteers to help ensure that girls receive the best possible adult leadership.
- Girl Scout Leadership Experience: program and materials to provide an experience that is girl-led and reflects the ever changing needs and interests of today’s girls.
- Properties: facility improvements and supplies needed to provide a safe and educational experience at one of our many resident, day, or weekend camps.
Please donate today! All families who give a gift of $25 or more, per member, will receive the new Family Partnership patch.
- Click the “Donate Now” image at the bottom of this page to contribute online.
- Print out the Family Partnership Flier to mail your donation.
- Make a Family Partnership gift as you renew your membership or sign up as a new member using the girl or adult registration forms.
Here’s how your gift can help:
$15 can pay for one girl to join an Outreach troop, where she’ll participate in the fun and friendship of Girl Scouts during a lunchtime or after-school program.
$30 can pay for two girls’ membership dues for one year, allowing them to participate in Girl Scouting regardless of their families’ financial situations.
$50 can send five girls to Engineering the Future, where they’ll learn about engineering, imagine the ways they’ll solve future problems and meet professional engineers.
$75 can send one girl to Trailblazers, an overnight camping experience where she will enjoy a 90 minute trail ride, horseback riding and roping demonstrations, as well as traditional camp activities.
$100 can send three girls to a digital photography class in Yosemite National Park. Girls will put their new skills to use while exploring the park and earning the Digital Photographer badge.
$250 can send a girl to Pixie Painters, a week-long art camp at Camp Menzies. She’ll learn a variety of painting techniques and work together with other campers to design a special mural for the camp.
$1,000 can send two girls to Under Construction where they will work with the National Association of Women in Construction, learning how to swing hammers, pound nails and use power tools to build a new structure at Camp Menzies.
Girl Scouts Heart of Central California is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your gift is 100% tax deductible. Cookie credits may not be used as a donation to the Family Partnership Campaign.
Every donation makes a difference! Give to the Family Partnership Campaign today and share the benefits of Girl Scouting with all the girls we serve, including your very own.