How to Register
Online event registration is the fastest and best way to register for council-run events and trainings through Girl Scouts Heart of Central California.
For Online Registration
- Pop-up blockers will prevent the registration window from appearing. You must disable your pop-up blocker to register.
- Make sure all names and addresses are entered correctly.
- Once your registration has been submitted, you will see a pop-up window that tells you, "Your registration has been successfully completed." This means only that your registration has been submitted; it does not mean you are enrolled in the event/training. After the billing date, you will receive correspondence from council indicating whether or not you have been selected to attend.
- Bills will be sent to addresses on file. If you have a change of address, please fill out the Change of Member Information form (request from the council office) and submit it to the council office.
- If you have opted to receive correspondence via email, make sure girlscoutshcc.org is on your approved email address list.
- Call the council office and ask for the Administration Department if you need further assistance.
For more information, please call the council office at 1-800-322-4475 or 1-916-452-9181.