Girl Scout Cookie Program
The Girl Scout Cookie Program helps girls discover the strength of girls and adults working together. By supporting your Girl Scout, you are encouraging her to discover unique talents and skills that will last a lifetime. Through the Girl Scout Cookie program, Girl Scouts today are preparing for tomorrow!
The Girl Scout Cookie program helps girls develops valuable life skills! Here are a few examples of how participating in the Cookie Program teaches Girl Scouts skills that will help them grow into leaders in their own lives, leaders in business and leaders in the world:
- Goal Setting: Your Girl Scout sets cookie sales goals individually and with her team, creates a plan to reach them. She develops cooperation and team building skills all along the way!
- Decision Making: Your Girl Scout helps decide how her team will spend their cookie money, furthering her critical thinking and problem solving skills that will help her in many aspects of her life.
- Money Management: Your Girl Scout takes cookie orders, handles customers' money and gains valuable and practical life skills around financial literacy.
- People Skills: Your Girl Scout learns how to talk to, listen to and work with all kinds of people while selling cookies. These experiences help her develop healthy relationship and conflict resolution skills she can use throughout her life.
- Business Ethics: Your Girl Scout is honest and responsible at every step of the cookie sale. Her business ethics reinforce the positive values she is developing as a Girl Scout.
For further questions and assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.