E-Council, our online event registration tool, is the fastest and best way to register for council-run events, camps and trainings through Girl Scouts Heart of Central California.
Please Note: You can not request a buddy if you are registering online, you must register by Mail or Fax if you are requesting a buddy.
Click here to register for camp
For Online Registration
- You must use Windows operating system (OS) with Internet Explorer browser to access E-Council. E-Council is not compatible with Macintosh OS, nor with Netscape, Mozilla, or Firefox browsers.
- When registering online, you will start with this E-Council screen.
- Pop-up blockers will prevent the registration window from appearing. You must disable your pop-up blocker to register.
- Make sure all names and addresses are entered correctly.
- Once your registration has been submitted, you will see a pop-up window that tells you, "Your registration has been successfully completed." This means only that your registration has been submitted; it does not mean you are automatically in the event/training. After the placement date, you will receive correspondence from council indicating whether or not you have been selected to attend.
- Bills will be sent to addresses on file. If you have a change of address, then please fill out the Change of Member Information form (request from council) and submit it to the council office.
- If you have opted to receive correspondence via E-mail, then make sure that girlscoutshcc.org is on your approved E-mail address list.
- Call the council office and ask for the Administration Department if you need further assistance.