Girl Scout Cookie Program
The Girl Scout Cookie Program helps girls like you discover the strength of girls and adults working together. Through the Girl Scout Cookie program, Girl Scouts today are preparing for tomorrow!
The Girl Scout Cookie program will help you develop valuable life skills! Here are a few examplesof how participating in the Cookie Program will teach you skills thatwill help you grow into leaders in your own lives, leaders in business and leaders in the world:
- Goal Setting: You will sets cookie sales goals individually and, with your team, create a plan to reach them. You will develop cooperation and team building skills all along the way!
- Decision Making: You will help decide how your team will spend the cookie money, which will further your critical thinking and problem solving skills and help you in many aspects of your life.
- Money Management: You will take cookie orders, handle customers' money and gain valuable and practical life skills around financial literacy.
- People Skills: You will learn how to talk to, listen to and work with all kinds of people while selling cookies. These experiences will help you develop healthy relationship and conflict resolution skills you can use throughout your life.
- Business Ethics: You will learn business ethics that will reinforce the positive values you are developing as a Girl Scout.
For further questions and assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.