How to Buy
If there’s anything that can make cracking open a box of fresh Girl Scout Cookies even better, it’s knowing that you’ve contributed to helping Girl Scouts learn the skills they need to succeed in life and make the world a better place.
This year, it’s easier than ever to find cookie booths in your area, or even order cookies online!
Want to support Girl Scouts by making a cookie donation? We use our Cookie Share donation program to partner with local Blue Star Mom chapters to donate cookies to active military.
Here’s how you can feed your hunger for good-deed-doing deliciousness:
Girl Scouts Heart of Central California Cookie Program
Friday, January 8, 2021 – Sunday, March 14, 2021
Ready for cookies? There are several ways to satisfy your Girl Scout Cookie craving.
- Find a cookie booth. Just enter your zip code in the
"Find Cookies!" tool to get dates and locations for Girl
Scout Cookie sales in your area.
- From February 1 - March 14, 2021 you will be able to find Direct Ship links. This means you can buy cookies online and have them shipped to you directly! GSHCC offers a shipping discount of 50% on orders of 6 or more packages, so be sure to stock up. Cookies freeze well!
- 2021 Shipping Rates.
- ABC is unable to change or cancel orders once they have been placed. Once orders are shipped customers will receive an email with the tracking number.
- Questions or concerns about the order can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact ABC Bakers directly if, for any reason, you aren't satisfied with a package of Girl Scout Cookies.
Cookie Share is a great way for girls, troops and customers to give back. GSHCC partners with Blue Star Moms, local food banks, blood drives and other local organizations for Cookie Share donations. Blue Star Moms sends donations provided by GSHCC to active duty military.
Important dates for the 2021 Cookie
Girls Take Initial Orders
Friday, January 8 – Sunday, January 24, 2021
Girls Continue Taking Orders
Monday, January 25 – Sunday, March 14, 2021
Troop Booth Sales
Friday, February 19 – Sunday, March 14, 2021
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
Friday, February 19 – Friday, February 21, 2021
End of the 2021 Girl Scout Cookie Program
Sunday, March 14, 2021