|The training class offered by Girl Scouts Heart of Central California is Medic First Aid Pediatric Plus® CPR, AED and First Aid for Children, Infants, and Adults. Adults who need to re-certify a CPR certificate from any agency other than Medic First Aid® may also enroll in any of these training courses.|
Online courses for First Aid and CPR are not accepted by our council.
Our training classes for First Aid and CPR do not meet the requirements of the California Emergency Medical Services for the Child Care Provider license in the state of California and are not intended to do so.
Registration will close on Friday, March 9 at 5:00 p.m.
Our refund policy is outlined below:
- Refunds will not be given for activities or training fees of $5 and less.
- All other activities will be processed as follows:
- 21 calendar days before the activity – 100%
- 12-20 calendar days before the activity – 50%
- 11 or fewer calendar days before the activity – No refunds