Junior Gardener Badge Workshop
Hey Junior’s! Are you ready to get your green thumb on by learning to grow your own garden? Get your hands dirty and plant some seeds while earning your Gardener badge. All materials will be provided the day of the event and you will get to take home your very own plant.
Fee includes professional instruction, program supplies and fun patch. The Junior Gardener badge is not included in the fee, but can be purchased separately from the Girl Scout shop.
Adult supervision is required. Please keep registering adults to ratios listed in Safety Activity Checkpoints.
Registration closes when the event is full, or October 12 at 5:00 p.m. If this date has
already passed, please contact customer care to inquire about late registration.
Our refund policy is outlined below:
- Refunds will not be given for activities or training fees of $5 and less.
- All other activities will be processed as follows:
- 21 calendar days before the activity – 100%
- 12-20 calendar days before the activity – 50%
- 11 or fewer calendar days before the activity – No refunds