Fri Nov 08, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST
Sacramento, CA, 95819 Map
Free - $15
Seniors and Ambassadors: At this unique event, high school aged Girl Scouts will be able to hear from women currently working in STEM fields in different capacities. If you're curious about a job in STEM, looking for a mentor, or a potential shadowing opportunity, this is the event to attend! Each woman will speak for several minutes about her experience, then in a casual, cafe setting, girls can follow up with questions and ask for advice while sipping Italian sodas and enjoying light snacks. This is a great networking opportunity for girls and women alike! The event is Free for Adults and $15 for Girls.
Registration OPENS on 10/01/2019. Registration CLOSES when full or otherwise at 5:00 p.m. on 11/4/2019. If this date has passed, please call customer care to inquire about late registration.
Our refund policy is outlined below:
- Refunds will not be given for activities or training fees of $5 and less.
- All other activities will be processed as follows:
- 21 calendar days before the activity – 100%
- 12-20 calendar days before the activity – 50%
- 11 or fewer calendar days before the activity – No refunds