Service Team Basics
Sun Sep 22, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM PST
Roseville, CA 95661
Adults: Service Team Basics is for both new and experienced adult Service Team members in all positions. Join us to review the basic service team functions to provide ongoing support to Troop Leaders and be a successful Unit! Whether you are new to your service team position or have been on the team for years, you will learn updated processes and establish improvements for managing the Service Unit and the core service team positions. This session includes a forum for discussing processes and to improve best practices. Registration is required. The event is Free for Adults.
Registration CLOSES when full or otherwise at 5:00 p.m. on 9/16/2019. If this date has passed, please call customer care to inquire about late registration.
Our refund policy is outlined below:
- Refunds will not be given for activities or training fees of $5 and less.
- All other activities will be processed as follows:
- 21 calendar days before the activity – 100%
- 12-20 calendar days before the activity – 50%
- 11 or fewer calendar days before the activity – No refunds