Whitewater Rafting with Mother Lode River Center
Included: Safety equipment for rafting, safety talk before getting on the water, river guide in each raft for guided instruction on the water, shuttle post-rafting from take out back to river center.
Transportation to Mother Lode River Center and lunch is not included, please pack your own food and water.
What to bring: Water, lunch, hat for shade, and water shoes (or any shoe with a heel strap). *Optional: cash to tip river guide
Fee: $80 for Girl Members, $80 for Adult Members, $100 for Girl Non-Members, $100 for Adult Non-Members
Age Level: Must be 10 years of age or older
Adult Supervision: Ratio standards, according to page 6 of the Safety Activity Checkpoints document, must be followed throughout the trip. Click here to see adult supervision standards. This trip takes place mostly on the water, so adults providing supervision will need to register and participate in whitewater rafting activity for the duration of the trip.
Registration CLOSES when full or at 5:00 p.m. on 9/18/2019.
Our refund policy is outlined below:
- Refunds will not be given for activities or training fees of $5 and less.
- All other activities will be processed as follows:
- 21 calendar days before the activity – 100%
- 12-20 calendar days before the activity – 50%
- 11 or fewer calendar days before the activity – No refunds