As a member of the Girl Voice Committee, you and your peers will be tasked annually to:
- Collaborate with Girl Scouts Heart of Central California leadership and staff to propose innovative programming for the council.
- Advise Girl Scout Heart of Central California Leadership and Staff
- Gain leadership and professional development skills.
- Plan relevant girl events that increase girl engagement.
- Attend Girl Scout Voice Committee meetings and Girl Scout Voice Committee events.
- Demonstrate Girl Scout pride through community involvement.
- Serve as a voice, leader, and advocate for girls in the Girl Scouts Heart of Central California council.