Girl Scout Alumni
You know Girl Scouts as the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And now, we've created a community of likeminded advocates who feel passionately about coming together in support of girls.
It's the Girl Scout Network: a powerful community of adults—Girl Scout alums and supporters from across the country—who believe in preparing girls to be the leaders of the future.
Girl Scouts is the most respected organization of its kind, and it’s the home of such trailblazing women as Venus Williams, Katie Couric, and Karlie Kloss—just a few of the incredible women who are Girl Scout alums!
Girl Scouts is also where many female CEOs and astronauts, more than half of our country’s female governors, and 60% of today’s congresswomen started their journey to success.
Connect to the Girl Scout Network
Catch up on what we’re doing today.
If you’re an alum, you’re familiar with our focus on leadership, outdoors, and entrepreneurship. But today, girls also explore science and technology as they become the leaders of tomorrow. If your memories are of crafts and service, you’ll be amazed to see the many options girls can choose from today!
Find volunteer opportunities near you.
Across the country, Girl Scout alums and supporters are gathering for a variety of events, from luncheons to theater nights to legislative action opportunities to organized hikes through national parks to galas. You won’t want to miss what’s going on in your area, so check out what’s happening near you.
Let's keep in touch! Want to learn more about programs and opportunities to connect with Alums in our community? Let's have coffee. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.
Lifetime Membership Opportunity
Lifetime membership is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership fee, and is at least 18 years old (or a high school graduate or equivalent). Lifetime membership dues are $400, though we offer “young alum” lifetime membership for just $200 (applies to any former Girl Scout under age 30).
- The lifetime membership welcome package should arrive by mail in six to eight weeks.
- About that 10% off Girl Scout merchandise—
- You’ll receive a code in your welcome letter to enter in the appropriate field at checkout. The best part: you can use the code multiple times!
- The code can only be used at www.girlscoutshop.com and is valid at participating council stores.
- The discount can’t be combined with other coupons found online and doesn’t apply to tax or shipping/handling charges.
- Our annual CEO call for lifetime members features updates from across the Movement.
- The invitations to exclusive local events are based on your area’s Girl Scout council.
- A discount on personal stays at Edith Macy Conference Center, available to all lifetime members, includes the following:
- A bundle that includes a guest room, buffet breakfast, a to-go lunch in a souvenir cooler bag, and transportation to/from the train station is $175 plus tax.
- Each additional person in a room is $35.
- Our monthly e-newsletter includes profiles of alum, career advice from those who are paying it forward, and videos, too.